How to make a Jogan Fruit Cupcake
Jogan fruit is a Star Wars Rebels staple. A popular ingredient in the show, while these jogan fruit cupcakes do not contain any fruit, they do have the familiar jogan purple and white stripe.
Things you will need:
- Vanilla cupcake batter
- Purple food gel dye
- Whipped cream
- Kumquats, sliced
How to make Jogan Fruit Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep a cupcake pan with liners.
- Ready vanilla cupcake batter and dye half the batter purple with the food gel dye.
- Into the prepped liners, add one Tablespoon of plain batter, then top with one Tablespoon of purple batter.
- Repeat alternately until the liners are two thirds filled.
- Bake for 14 -16 minutes depending on your oven.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and a thin slice of kumquat to serve.
Now, finally, you can taste your Jogan Fruit Cupcake/Cupcakes!